AsA Fx _eng

Тема в разделе "ASA Fx_eng", создана пользователем Dmitri, 8 Октябрь 2015.

1. James Robertson

James Robertson Постоялец Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    That makes sense now, thanks!:)

loopsider нравится это.
  2. jimmy

jimmy Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    GMT offset is the difference between the time of your broker and the GMT time. The local time of your computer does not matter a bit!![/QUOTE]

Oh dear how embarrassing ! I never really thought about it perhaps because we have no DST here, clocks never change.
    What a pain to go through all these individual EAs and instruments changing GMT Offset
    Must be an easier way ?
    Of course its more important on some of your EAs than others.

3. loopsider

loopsider Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I am afraid I do not see an easier way. We will think about a Control Center.

jimmy нравится это.
  4. HansO

HansO Интересующийся Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    The AsA EA strategy is to trade during the Asian session hours. My broker opening hours are GMT +0. I notice that the Asa2.0.set file has TimeStartGMT=22:00 which actually is the opening hour for the Pacific session. Asian session starts at midnight GMT (!). I have since the middle of May 2015 traded with another EA from ArgoLab called Easy Walker. This EA is a scalper and an Asian session EA as well, but here the set files 6.0.2p comes with 1 hour trading time from 21:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT. So my Easy Walker EA, for 6 months, actually has terminated trading when the Pacific session starts and terminated trading 2 hours before the Asian session starts. Should I set the trading session for my Easy Walker to start at 22:00 GMT according to the AsA EA?

5. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    EasyWalker and AsA are completely different EAs.
    AsA is not too much sensitive to TimeStartGMT. Better leave it as it is in the set, just set up your GMToffset properly.

6. James Robertson

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    On 11th November my instance of AsA running standard sets opened some trades with strangely wide gaps to both TP and LL02. Loopsider clarified that the first level gaps are dynamic, so fair enough. All these trades are still open and the price has not gone anywhere near either the TP to close or LL02 to start building a basket. When I looked back at the price history 10/11th November, it did not seem unusually volatile. I don't know what could cause this, an EA issue / a set file issue / a broker or pricing issue?
    Can someone take a look at the image below - it doesn't seem right:

Вложения:

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      Размер файла:
      336,7 КБ
      Просмотров:
  7. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Indeed, it does not seem right. My guess that it is because of lack of quotes -- you attached EAs to H1 timeframe, instead of M15.
    The new version of EA will complain when attached to a wrong timeframe.

James Robertson нравится это.
  8. James Robertson

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Oh dear. Sometimes it's the simplest things, I had to change vps provider and must have set it up wrong :(
    Manual trading time for some of those positions I think o_O

loopsider нравится это.
  9. HansO

HansO Интересующийся Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I had this EA running for a month now with good results :) The market movements up and down are the key to the AsA success. But what if the markes keeps moving in one direction over a very long time? I can not figure out when the EA will close the basket and take the loss. My setup is standard according to your setup file. I understand that the equity will suffer under the prosess. Will the EA initiate new trades until the equity is lost?

10. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    This version of EA will increase the grid until TP is reached or deposit is over. The updated EA has the setting for the maximal number of grid order. In order to control drawdown, you may use Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок.

11. Dmitri

Dmitri Бывалый Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    AsA Fx is a fully automatic Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4 terminal. This EA is capable of trading all currency pairs, metals and indexes. The trading strategy of AsA Fx is based on the Support-Resistance levels (SRLs). AsA places buy limit/sell limit orders on the nearest SRLs outside of the trading channel. In most cases, after triggering the limit order, price retraces, bringing us a quick take-profit. If not, EA places the next order on the next SRL, with a larger lot size, aiming for the price retracement. If the price continues its movement against the position, AsA opens a grid of orders on the consecutive SR levels, with the maximal number of grid layers specified in the settings. The AsA strategy is the most successful traded during the Asian trading hours. An essential part of the EA is a news filter based on the FFCAL news indicator. It is not recommended to trade some time before and some time after the news on the traded currencies.

The full price of the license is $169. The users of ArgoLab EAs are offered the discount price of $129. The license is valid for one computer/VPS, with no restrictions on the number of MT4 terminals or account numbers. The authorized computer/VPS can be changed at the request. An additional license can be purchased with a discount of $40.
    Money back guarantee: 30 days.

All users of AsA will get a free trial version of a new EA by ArgoLab, Forex Tramp Pro. Trial version will work for any account (demo/real) a restricted time.

Link for ArgoLab users: Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
    Link for everyone: Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
    We accept also direct payments with WebMoney, PayPal and Skrill.

jimmy нравится это.
  12. dssfsf

dssfsf Постоялец Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    when i press the Link for ArgoLab users, it give this item for sale "ASA FX additional license - 2.5 "?

Kozubus нравится это.
  13. Kozubus

Kozubus Бывалый Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    $129=$169-$40 :) The Extra license price/discount.

Dmitri нравится это.
  14. dssfsf

dssfsf Постоялец Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    "The full price of the license is $169. The users of ArgoLab EAs are offered the discount price of $129"
    its not for second license this price is for argolab users.
    i'm TT ea user from mql5 do i qualify for the offered the discount price of $129?

15. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Yes, you may use this link. When activating your license, specify that you are a TT user and provide a confirmation.

Kozubus, dssfsf и Dmitri нравится это.
  16. jimmy

jimmy Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    New Asa 2.5 working fine with CID thanks
    I previously suggested on a "feedback and Suggestions" post that you consider a STRIKE type Control Centre for AsA
    Events of the last few days trading have confirmed that in my mind. AUD & NZD
    The functions in Strike Control Centre that limit multiple trades on the same pair is invaluable especially on a flexible EA like AsA where any instrument ( pair)can be traded.
    The combination of "MaxPairs" "MaxPairsPerCurrency" & "FreezeDDPerCent" all in one single place along with a closed profit history is an excellent tool.
    AsA should have the best of the best. Thanks for your consideration.
    J
    P.S. GMT offset would be nice too

loopsider нравится это.
  17. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Thanks for your feedback. We have a Control Center in mind for future developments of the EA.

Kozubus и Dmitri нравится это.
  18. James Robertson

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    My account using Bellduke's super aggressive 1k set file was reset today due to being short both AUDUSD & NZDUSD at the same time. Could this have been prevented with a control centre? Seems like a nice combination: aggressive settings + awareness of other exposures.

My other account running standard settings and 3k MM was protected from the double exposure as I was still trading out of the AUDUSD position (closed with a small profit). So, perhaps my earlier mistake was a blessing in disguise!

loopsider нравится это.
  19. James Robertson

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Just for fun: ASA & TT together:
    Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок]
    AsA:
    Standard 15 pairs, conservative recommended MM, cautious news filtering, max currencies = 10.
    TT:
    Standard W5 sets, MM = 3,000, max pairs = 3.
    OneMagicOnly = false for both

TT by day and ASA by night?!

Kozubus, Dmitri, Сергей Иванов и ещё 1-му нравится это.
  20. Kozubus

Kozubus Бывалый Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    The both robots are martingale, so your idea "TT by day and ASA by night" doesn't work in general, it's true for the first order in each robot only :(
    You can get a full bag of issues when TT takes a significant DD, and ASA dips into DD simultaneously ; and the issues will live 24h per day, 7 days per week , all around the clock.
    Take care, dude.

James Robertson и jimmy нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей

translate