EA Easy Walker Fx: Discussion

Тема в разделе "Easy Walker Fx_eng", создана пользователем Dmitri, 12 Март 2014.

1. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    So you mean that maybe for next trades (using the same brokers) i can close them with higher profits? sometimes u will have better results, sometimes i will have better?

2. bellduke

bellduke Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Yes this is possible. Understand that there is no perfect environment, especially on Forex

3. loopsider

loopsider Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    The results are not identical even for the same broker. Small differences like different latency, missing ticks etc might matter.

FX01 нравится это.
  4. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hi, i like EW and using it in IC Markets. As for Eurgbp i am having different trades from your IC Markets ref account. I am using as suggested the sf W 4 (the one trading the whole week). Please, can tou confirm that is the sf unare Currently using?
    As for the other pairs my trades are like yours, but exits are slightly different and so i miss in almost every trade some points (some times also 1 full pip) which of course will reduce profitability since it is a scalper. Please, can you let me know to which IC Markets server do you connect and which VPS are u using?
    TNx in advance

5. bellduke

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    We are using set ew.4.xxx eurgbp w4 (not monday only). Account work in Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок (NY) - ping 1-2 ms

Вложения:

6. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Easy Walker is a very good EA and maybe one of the few asian scalper really working. My start was not of the best since took a full sl on EURUSD but recovered fast and now in nice gain. It is also not boring since it trades a lot and trades are closed very fast. I will increase the balance of my IC markets account. Attached my stats

Вложения:

• EW.png
      EW.png
      Размер файла:
      173,1 КБ
      Просмотров:
    loopsider, bellduke и Dmitri нравится это.
  7. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hi, due to the British elections, are u planning to stop from trading the GBP pairs? and if yes from when? i know that to stop or not is a matter of personal choice, but i would like to hear your opinion on that
    Tnx in advance

8. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    It is reasonable to stop GBP pairs in the night after the elections, and in the case of an unusually large volatility during the day.

FX01 нравится это.
  9. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Many tnx

10. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I was noticing that on akmost all trades i was missing some points and so decided to change the MT4 setup: now i run EW on a new MT4 by IC markets used exclusively to run EW. From then i have almost your same results, also if i do not use a VPS, but a dedicated PC from my home. This is a very good EA. Attached my updated stats

Вложения:

• EW.png
      EW.png
      Размер файла:
      207,6 КБ
      Просмотров:
    loopsider, Dmitri и bellduke нравится это.
  11. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Opened a thread on Easy Walker on Babypips

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок

loopsider, Dmitri и bellduke нравится это.
  12. Dmitri

Dmitri Бывалый Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Dear User,

We are sending you the updated version of Expert Advisor Easy Walker Fx, ver. 6.0.1. In addition, we provide the updates preset settings SETS B9 for 6 currency (AUDCAD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD).

Apart from the updates of EA and settings, we also change our recommendations with respect to brokers and account types. The first versions of Easy Walker showed best results on the STP accounts of Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок. Unfortunately, the quality of execution on these accounts dropped down significantly during the year passed. Other brokers nowadays show much better performance of Easy Walker. The best results during the last months are achieved onПожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок ECN and Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок. Because of the deterioration of the quality of execution on STP FxOpen we will stop most of the official monitoring on these accounts and open new monitoring on other brokers.

Changes in ver. 6.0.1:

· Instead of Flag_Stop we introduced the switch BuySell. With the default choice BuySell=All, trading is allowed in both directions. If BuySell = Buy or Sell, trading is allowed in one direction only. IfBuySell = No, trading is not allowed.

· The function of the automatic switching of the daylight saving time AutoDST is extended. It is now a switch with 3 positions: None (no time shift), US_DST (US variant of DST: 2nd Sunday of March and 1st Sunday of November), EU_DST (Europe variant of DST: last Sunday of March and last Sunday of October).

· The possibility to adjust the trading time is added (for advanced users, use it on your own risk). It can be done by changing variables in «Trading Time» section (HourStartGMT, MinuteStart, HourEndGMT, MinuteEnd, HourEndGMTMo, MinuteEndMo). Trading schedule is added, which allows you to disable trading for particular days of the week (section «Trading by days»). The trading time is now displayed in the information panel (broker time).

Please update your EA within 4 weeks, as the old version will expire after that.

13. Dmitri

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Check the mailbox, a letter might fall into the spam.
    P.S.: several letters go back, if you have not received the update, contact support.

14. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hi Dmitri,
    Many thanks. I am currently using EW on IC Markets (GMT + 3) and Activtrades (GMT+2). Also with the new version i should leave the same settings? as for DST, with the old version, if i rememebr good, it is OFF. Now with the new one, we should use it as None, US DST or EU DST? this is very important for an asian scalper like EW.
    I see that u have inclused 6 new setfiles b9 with 2 new curencies: audcad and gbpcad: are good pairs these?
    For the pairs not included in the updated setfiles, like for example eurjpy (which is the best performer) we should use the latest setfiles (W8)?
    GBPUSD with W8 is doing a very good job: do u suggest to switch to B9? or maybe we can use both setfiles at half risk?
    Thanks a lot

15. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    The safe way is to have DST off (None) and put GMT offset manually.

audcad is pretty good on forward. gbpcad - difficult to say so far.

Yes, w8 sets can be used with the new version. You can use both sets, compare and make your decision. If you use two sets, do not forget to put different magics.

16. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Many tnx. Just now downloaded the new version and will install it in the week end. I have noticed that there Are 3 folders of setfiles: 2 i suppose are the hold setfiles, and i see a 3rd folder called B10 previuos but i do not see B9 setfiles. The correct name is b10?
    As for Eurgbp i will sure switch to the new sf, for gbpusd and eurusd will use both w8 and b10 at half risk using different magics
    Also will keep u updated how things Are going on Activtrades (for the moment nicely, but 16 trades do not have statistically relevance).

17. bellduke

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    On the official monitoring
    Pepperstone Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
    ICM Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
    amended as follows:
    - version EW 6.0.1
    - set of kit distribution (see file), all of the old left and added AUDCAD GBPCAD from a set b10
    - MM in b10 by default, in other min risk 5% max. risk 15%

Вложения:

• Preset_6.rar
      Размер файла:
      3,8 КБ
      Просмотров:
    FX01 нравится это.
  18. Dmitri

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:

19. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Many thanks, now all is clear and i will run on IC Markets the same setfiles included in the folder, but will Also run with differnt magics Eurgbp, gbpusd and eurusd with b10 at very low risk on both Activtrades and IC Markets to have some comparison stats
    If u will add more monitorings on other brokers let us know, because i am Also looking for another reliable ecn broker to run EW

loopsider и bellduke нравится это.
  20. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    All w8 sets can still be used. Different pairs show different performance for different brokers. If these sets are profitable for you, continue to use them.

We will publish new monitorings when they will have some statistics.

Working hour for Monday.

UseLogic is not used in this version of the EA.

Поделиться этой страницей

translate