EA Easy Walker Fx: Discussion

Тема в разделе "Easy Walker Fx_eng", создана пользователем Dmitri, 12 Март 2014.

1. HansO

HansO Постоялец Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ver. 6.0.1 Default trading hours in the b10 set files are only 1 hour from 21:00 to 22:00 GMT. 1 hour is a very narrow window for trading, but I suppose this is what makes EW so special ?

Best regards
    Hans Otto

2. loopsider

loopsider Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    You get enough trades from this hour, do not worry :)

3. HansO

HansO Постоялец Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Thank you for your reply so soon.
    I now have 10 M15 charts with EA EW v 6.0.1 and a mix of b10 and w8 set files ( as recommended here). I look forward to see the result of this, like fishing in the sea of forex :)

loopsider нравится это.
  4. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Посмотреть вложение 2743 Посмотреть вложение 2744 Посмотреть вложение 2743 EW Walker trades a lot and SL are tight, and these are 2 of the strongest aspect of this EA. Usually the EA closes the trades earlier tha sl, but also if the sl is hit, since it is tight and the EA places many trades, u will recover in few days. Onother thing i like a lot is the active MM it uses. Increases the lotsize on the best perfroming pairs and decreases the lotsize for the pairs with worse perfomance: it showed to be able to further increase the profitability of this EA. I like also the new b10 sf: sometimes b10 and w8 open trades at the same time, but then b10 aim to a larger profit than w8 (that is my impression for now), and i like it. To further diversificate the risk, i am running both w8 and b10 sf (for eurgbp w4), but for the moment higher risk on w8 (for b10 i will wait some few more weeks to rise tyhe risk). To explaine better my MM approach: i set the active MM to false, but in the HUD i see the suggetsed level of risk (based on the performnace of the pair); then i split the risk on the 2 different setfiles (where available both). Only i use a lower risk than suggested because i run many other EA on the same account (for example, the HUD show me a suggested risk of 20 for GBPUSD, and i use risk 10 on GBPUSD w8 and risk 5 on GBPUSD b10)
    Currently running on my IC markets account with very good results ( i have from few days slightly increased the max spread value for some pairs and so am having some more trades than the ref account and up to now all went in tp)
    From 10 days running EW also on Activtrades and so far results are very good also if spreads are much higher: on GBPUSD i am strongly outperforming the IC markets ref account: see attached pics: my Activtrades made 10 trades with a total of + 83.5 pips while the ref made 4 trades with + 17 pips
    Later will post some other stats comparison. My impression is that on Activtrades GBPUSD and EURUSD are much more active. Will keep all updated with my findings

Вложения:

Последнее редактирование: 29 Май 2015
    loopsider и bellduke нравится это.
  5. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    You may also set ActiveMM=TRUE and use RiskDivider to decrease risks. In your example, if you set RiskDivider = 2 and 4, you will get risk 10 in one EA and 5 in another.

FX01 нравится это.
  6. HansO

HansO Постоялец Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    In my case EW will never trade on Fridays with the current set files trading hour 21:00 until 22:00 GMT. My broker AssetsFx have their server located in London providing ECN/DMA (direct market access), NDD (no-dealing-desk), STP (straight-through processing) GMT= 0 (no need to adjust EA times because of summer or winter time changes). My VPS provider Beeksfx is located in London as well. Forex market in London closes at 21:00 GMT. When I read the mail from Dimitri with his download link to EW 6.0.1 he suggests ICMarkets and Pepperstone for EW. Is this because EW is an Asian scalper and should be run from a server in Asia (Austraila) ?

7. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    No. The most convenient server time for this EA is GMT+3. But the most important are spreads and quality of execution.
    With GMT+0, EA won't trade on Fridays, but it should trade on Sundays instead.

HansO нравится это.
  8. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Easy Walker should not trade on Friday in any broker or i miss something? and trading on Friday for an asian scalper would be very dangerous imo for sunday gaps and huge spread at the opening. For Friday i mean the night between Friday and saturday (the end of the trading week).
    I think another broker where EW could do very good is Trader's way. I have no experience trading with them, but i have a demo and spreads in the asian session Are the same of IC Markets

Последнее редактирование: 30 Май 2015
  9. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Many thanks, this is the best way because will not need continuous changes to the mm values from my side. From now will use risk divider

loopsider нравится это.
  10. daksgtrade

daksgtrade Новичок

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hi. I purchased last week. I requested the 6.01 and the support promptly sent it. I am kind of confused as there are 3 folders of Set files : EW, EW10 Previous and EW W8. Would appreciate some guidance on which set files I should really use. Thanks

11. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Bellduke posted in the post 117 a folder with all the setfiles they Are running on their monitorings. I am Also running all the new b10 setfiles to be able to compare them with the w8. Anyway wait for the Argolab advice and reply

12. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    B10 sets are the newest sets. They were released recently, there is not so much forward-test statistics on them.
    W8 are the previous sets. They were showing quite good results last months, you can check up monitorings for different brokers.

13. Dmitri

Dmitri Бывалый Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Dear User,

We are sending you the updated version of Easy Walker EA, ver. 6.0.2. This is a purely technical update, due to the fact that the previous 6.0.1 version crashed MT4 terminal for some users.

Please note that you have to update to 6.0.2 version even if you did not have any problems with 6.0.1 version. Because of technical limitations, only one version of EA can be supported on the permanent basis. All previous versions of EA get expired after 4 weeks after the release of the newer version.

14. CashEncoder

CashEncoder Новичок

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Easy Walker is a night multi-pair scalper that trades in the Asian session period during the market's minimal activity. It never uses martingale in its trading strategy but nevertheless profitable in real trading:

Third party analysis and review:
    Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок

Third party live performance comparison table with other robots:
    Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок

loopsider, Dmitri и bellduke нравится это.
  15. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hi, currently running Easy walker on IC Markets and Tickmill. Both brokers are currently GMT + 3
    Please, can u let us know if and when we will need to switch to GMT +2?

Thanks in advance

16. Kozubus

Kozubus Бывалый Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Just set the GmTOffset =2 , that's it. Don't forget to change the setting twice per year in ICM and TM as well :)

17. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:

18. bellduke

bellduke Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Changes in the set of sets on the official monitoring.
    Is removed from trading EURUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD. Adding GBP JPY, USD CHF from the series S.
    Fixed risk of 5% for each pair. The current set of sets in the archive.

Вложения:

• Preset_7.rar
      Размер файла:
      3,3 КБ
      Просмотров:
    Последнее редактирование: 15 Апрель 2016
  19. Altan

Altan Знаток - ARGOLab.net -

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I use only gbpusd therefore want to ask others time frames and using method could you explain a few?
    gbpchf,usdchf must be use only buy?and timeframes ?
    gbpcad b10 set timeframe ?
    Regards.

20. bellduke

bellduke Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    All pair work in M15
    GBPJPY, USDCHF only buy

Dmitri нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей

translate