EasyArgoScalper_eng

Тема в разделе "EasyArgoScalper_eng", создана пользователем Dmitri, 26 Май 2017.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri Эксперт Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    only for mqllock version

James Robertson нравится это.
  2. dssfsf

dssfsf Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    is the ea gonna get any updates? is it possible to add Trailing Stop?

3. loopsider

loopsider Эксперт Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Eventually, but not soon.
    Trailing stop is no good for this EA.

4. _eop

_eop Постоялец Аргонавт - ARGOLab.net -

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Easy Walker has a parameter HourForcedExitGMT, which I find very useful. I cannot find a similar parameter in Easy Scalper, does it have one? If not is there any way to programmatically close all open positions at a certain time? Thank you.

5. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    There is no such option, but there are parameters CloseInProfitMin1/2, CloseInProfitPips1/2 which close positions after certain duration after opening.

6. bellduke

bellduke Эксперт Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Universal set for all pairs EAS_2018, including exotic SGD. Successfully trades 4 months on real and demo accounts.
    Real IC Markets
    Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
    Alpari ProECN Demo

Вложения:

• EAS_2018.set
      Размер файла:
      1,5 КБ
      Просмотров:
    loopsider нравится это.
  7. _eop

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I have a question and hope you can clarify it for me. I noticed an interesting EA behavior/feature, but can't figure out what's driving it. For example let's consider a case a) I have a set with TimeStartGMT=22:00 and TimeEndGMT=23:00, case b) TimeStartGMT=22:00 and TimeEndGMT=23:45. If I run both cases in the Metatrader tester I find out that case a) has 100 orders taken between 22:00 and 22:05 and case b) has 90 orders taken between 22:00 and 22:05. It's the same behavior across all pairs/sets I have tested - the smaller entry time range, the more "aggressive" the set becomes, opening more "risky" orders, considering that all other set variables remain the same.
    In my view this reduces predictability of sets optimisation. Is there any set input variable I can leverage to effectively disable this feature?

8. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    It is not a feature of the EA, it is a feature of quotes. And also of the fact that if a trade is opened, it blocks the other potential trades in the same direction.

9. _eop

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Sorry I'm still not sure I get it. Blocking other trades in the same direction is not relevant here as we are discussing first 5 minutes of the trading interval, first hour of the trading interval is the same in both cases, therefore logically we should open the same number of orders in the first hour of the interval on any particular day in both cases, yet the EA opens more for shorter intervals. "it is a feature of quotes" - what do you mean by this? Many thanks in advance.

10. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    It is a feature of quotes that there are typically 5 minutes during which most of trades are opened.
    In any case, EA does not have any "time preferences" for opening orders (except for starting time and ending time of the trading session). If there is a signal during this period, a trade is opened, if not then not.

11. _eop

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Agreed, that's what I see as well in my testing, but I am not sure it explains the test results I described earlier. First 5 minutes of the trading interval have consistently different number of entries open if second hour of the trading interval is different. Let's leave it as one of the inexplicable mysteries of Forex.
    I was hoping there is some logic in the code which can be explained and taken into account with set optimisation. In any case many thanks for letting me know.

12. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Check if the opening time of trades agrees with the time period specified in the settings. If yes, I do not have any explanation.

13. _eop

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Can you please share your order size calculation logic? Online position size calculators give approximately 3 times bigger size than what is set by EAS on my account. I don't mind the current logic, I just need to take it into account in my account monitoring software which I run in parallel to EAS.
    Many thanks in advance.

14. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    With ActiveMM, lot size calculation depends on the past losses/successes on your account. So it cannot be transferred. But with ActiveMM = false and Risk = ...., the lot size is just proportional to the size of the account.

15. Dmitri

Dmitri Эксперт Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Dear User,

We are sending you the updated version of the Expert Advisor :

The most important change in this update is that the new version of … is not limited to one trading account anymore. It will work correctly on any of your accounts and does not require authorization on our side. The new version of EA is also much faster in backtesting, which will allow you to develop your own settings for the currency pairs of your choice.

Please update your EA, as the old version will expire after that.

Yours sincerely,
    ARGOLab Team

Поделиться этой страницей