! Forex Warrior: for new users

Тема в разделе "Forex Warrior EA_eng", создана пользователем loopsider, 12 Декабрь 2013.

1. loopsider

loopsider Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    In this thread we answer questions of new users of Forex Warrior. In the first post I will collect answers on some questions about getting started with Forex Warrior.

Q: I have no experience with EAs. How to start Forex Warrior?
    A:

1. Install EA as described here: Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
    2. Enable trading with EAs and dll calls as descrbed here: Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
    3. Restart MT4 terminal. You should now see Forex Warrior among the Expert Advisors.
    as.JPG
    4. In order to start EA, drag it with mouse and drop on the chart you wish to trade (by default, GBPUSD H1 chart).
    5. When you attach EA to the chart, its Property window is opened. Here you can modify the default settings or load preset settings into EA (Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок). Press OK and EA will start trading.

Q: I just attached Forex Warrior to the chart for the first time. How do I know it works correctly?
    A:
    When attached to the chart, Forex Warrior will open two market orders (long and short) and two pending orders (long and short). It will happens not at once, but within first few ticks of the price. Note that during week-ends and holidays, the market is closed and EA cannot open any trades. You should see something like this
    Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
    When Forex Warrior is trading, there always should be two pending orders for each trading currency pair, the only exception being the situation when the maximal allowed number of grid levels is reached.
    Q: Which settings should I use for trading on XXXXXX pair?
    A:
    Each currency pair requires different settings. A large number of different settings for different pairs is provided with EA. In the distribution archive, look for the files with the extension .set. For the most popular pairs, we provide settings with various levels of agressiveness. In the beginning, we recommend to start with the low-risk settings.

Q: Where to put the *.set files?
    A:
    It is convenient to keep the settings in the experts\presets\ folder of your MT4 terminal.

Q: How to apply the settings you provided?
    A:
    You can apply the preset settings in the Property window of the Forex Warrior. Property window opens automatically when EA is attached to the chart. If EA is already running, the Property window can be opened by pressing F7 (or right-click on the EA smile and select Properties). To apply the preset settings, press Load in the Property window, find the file with the desired settings, press Open and then OK. If you made any changes in the settings, it is recommended that you save the custom set files. To do this, press Save, type the name of a new set file and press OK.

Q: Do I need to make any changes in the provided settings for my deposit and my broker?
    A:
    You need to change LotSize, the starting lot of the basket, to correspond to your deposit. How to properly set LotSize is explained in the thread Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок. Do not change any other settings unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Q: What is the best currency pair to trade with Forex Warrior?
    A:
    GBPUSD

Q: Which timeframe should I use?
    A:
    The results of the trading with Forex Warrior does not depend on the timeframe. It is convenient to attach it to the H1 timeframe.

Q: How can I check the magic numbers of the opened orders?
    A:
    In the window "Trades" of your terminal put the mouse pointer to the left-most icon of the trade description line. After a moment, a pop-up window will appear which contains the ticket number of the trade and its "id". "id" is the magic number. In the picture below you see that the magic number is 11111.

Q: I have no experience with EAs. How to stop Forex Warrior correctly?
    A:
    In the Properties window of the EA (opened by F7) find Flag_Stop_Buy and Flag_Stop_Sell and set them to TRUE. Press OK. Wait for all opened trades to be closed (it can take time: days, sometimes a week or more). When there are no more trades, it is safe to detach EA from the chart.

Последнее редактирование: 30 Апрель 2014
  2. Dmitri

Dmitri Бывалый Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Forex Warrior EA, ver. 8.1.1.
    This is a technical update which changes only the licensing dll file.
    This update is necessary because of numerous updates of MT4 terminal released by Metaquotes during last weeks.

Update your EA until July 21, as the old version will be expire after that.

3. KROOL1980

KROOL1980 Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    New in version 8.2.2:

• The breakeven level is now calculated with including the orders commission and swaps.
    • Target profit of the open baskets is calculated and displayed in the information panel.
    • When CloseBE regime is active, EA now displays the label “CloseBE is active” in the information panel and the price at which the basket will be closed.
    • New variables comment_fontsize and comment_lineheight are added in the “Misc” section of the settings. They determine the font size and the distance between the lines in the information panel. With these variables the user can adjust the text in the information panel according to the size and resolution of the monitor.
    • Several minor bugs are fixed.
    • Added new set.
    New version is fully compatible with the previous version. This means that you can just remove the previous version from the chart and attach the new version. All trades opened by the old version will be recognized by the new version. If you use custom settings, make sure to load the same settings into the new version.

4. martinsta

martinsta Знаток - ARGOLab.net -

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Can I get a free FW version for a demo account?
    I want to run some back tests on a special Alpari demo account.
    All my live accounts are running on a VPS and I don't want to overload that VPS with testing activities.

5. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    You can log in into your live account from another MT on another computer and run backtests.
    About demo, request support.

6. ttk

ttk Интересующийся Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hi, I'm planning to star trading FW in Jan 2015. May I know which set file is suitable?
    Thanks

7. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    It is recommended to trade 3-4 pairs per account. A reasonable choice is eurusd, gbpusd, eurgbp, audusd, low-risk sets.

8. KROOL1980

KROOL1980 Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Forex Warrior EA in mql5.

9. Dmitri

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    PRO version 9.0.2 update was sent to all PRO users.
    If you are a Forex Warrior Pro user and you have not received the update e-mail :
    1. check the Spam folder
    2. contact support

Последнее редактирование модератором: 17 Август 2015
  10. Dmitri

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    New in version 9.0.2:

• We introduced several new safety features in the EA.

First, EA can now monitor the drawdown and alert the user by e-mail if the dangerous level of drawdown is reached. The e-mail notification should be set up in your MT terminal for this feature of EA to function properly.

MaxDD_Email– the level of drawdown on the current symbol and current magic, in % of the account balance, at which the alert e-mail will be sent to the user. For example, with MaxDD_Email = 20, the alert email will be sent when the drawdown reaches 20%. If 0, the feature is switched off.

Second, EA can now monitor the drawdown on the whole account and block opening of new baskets in all copies of Forex Warrior if the drawdown exceeds the specified level.

MaxDD_Stop– the level of the open drawdown on the account, for which the flag that blocks opening new baskets will be set up. If 0, the feature is switched off.

MaxDD_Release– If opening of a new basket was blocked, trading will be resumed when the open drawdown reaches this value. MaxDD_Release should be smaller than MaxDD_Stop.
    For example, MaxDD_Stop = 50, MaxDD_Release = 25. When drawdown reaches 50%, opening of a new basket is blocked. Drawdown needs to recede to 25% for the normal trading to be resumed.

• OpenOnNewBar(M1/M5/M15/M30/H1/H4/CurrentTF/No) – forces EA to open the first order of the basket only on the opening of a new bar of the selected time frame.
    • The possibility to setup a detailed time schedule for opening of new baskets is introduced.
    TradeMon (TRUE/FALSE) – allow new baskets on Mondays.
    TimeStartMon – begin of trading session on Mondays.
    TimeEndMon– end of trading session on Mondays.

etc for all other days of the week.
    • We added a custom optimization parameter that appears during the optimization of settings of EA in the strategy tester of MT. This custom parameter is the so-called recovery factor, defined as the ratio: Recovery factor = Profit/Max.Drawdown. This feature is of great help for those users who develop their own settings for Forex Warrior.

New version is fully compatible with the previous version. This means that you can just remove the previous version from the chart and attach the new version. All trades opened by the old version will be recognized by the new version. If you use custom settings, make sure to load the same settings into the new version.

Kozubus и Pythoha нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей

translate