Fx Splitter

Тема в разделе "FX Splitter EA_eng", создана пользователем Dmitri, 7 Декабрь 2013.

1. loopsider

loopsider Эксперт Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    When UseTime=TRUE, EA will open the first order of the basket only from HourStartGMT till HourEndGMT of the GMT time.
    If the basket is not closed before HourEndGMT, EA will continue trading as usual. That is, only the opening time of the first order is influenced by the UseTime option.

Yes, one can get some backtests which are profitable without martingale. However, I do not think that EA has much chances to show stable profits in live trading without martingale. Reality and backtests are so much different...

2. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    In my firt day trading Fx Splitter i had 8 closed trades, 1 in loss and 7 in gain, and othe 5 position open in slight gain, so an overall good result. Maybe since there is no volatility the Ea is behaving like a scalper and closing the positions in gain after some hours and after opening other positions in the opposite side. I am using on 1 account EURUSD and GBPUSD M4 low risk and on another EURUSD and GBPUSD M2 medium risk. I like the way it trade and for the moment looks like a scalper, it is normal? Also i have different trades with the refernce accounts (for example on EU your account is long while i am short), but i think it is normal because i have started only yesterday while you already had open some baskets, right?

3. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Yes, when market is ranging EA trades like a scalper. During the directional price movements, EA starts increasing lots.
    Trades are different on different accounts, because of 1) different starting time, 2) different GMTOffsets, 3) different execution and price feed of different brokers.

4. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    In a ranging market the m2 setting seems to catch in a very good way the short swings of the market. I think u could create from this a nice scalper using tight stop losses and a filter to avoid or reduce tradaes in high volatility conditions. For the moment i must say that this Ea looks very interesting.

loopsider нравится это.
  5. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I have noticed that FX Splitter, when the trend change from "NO" to "Yes" and so when the volatility increses, automatically increase the time factor of the next time slot. To explain better: on my GBPUSD M4 low risk setting, in these days 2 times the trend changed from NO to YES and so FX Splitter incresed the next time slot value from the default value of 4 hours of the M4 setting to 6 hours and then to 8 hours. Is this some sort of "Cool off" function for safety reasons? since the volatilty increses the EA will open more trades in a longer period (6 hours instead of 4 hours)? It could be very good to reduce the risk. What is the parameter of the EA who decide on how much time to pospone the trades when volatility increses?
    Also i see in the EA 2 settings that are not mentiond in the manual:
    Min dist factor
    Min time factor
    What is their function?

6. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Yes, when UseTrend feature is enabled, parameters of the trading logic of the EA are changed when trend is detected.

Trend parameters
    UseTrend
    (TRUE/FALSE): Enable/disable analysis of the trend.
    TrendPeriod: Period of the trend indicator.
    TrendLevel: Threshold parameter for the trend identification.
    NLevelsTrend: Minimal number of open trades, for which trend identification is performed.
    MinTimeFact: Multiplier for MinTimeHour variable, while in trend.
    MinDistFact: Multiplier for MinDistPips variable, while in trend.
    BetterPriceOnly (TRUE/FALSE): If this flag is set to true, a new trade of the basket will be opened only at a better price than the previous one, while in trend.

FX01 нравится это.
  7. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I think that these dynamic parameters to calculate and eventually expand the time slots and the distance in pips between trades (a type of trade range multiplier) are very usefull and will help to reduce risk.

8. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    My first 3 days trading Fx Splitter on my EURUSD and GBPUSD M2 low risk settings! +374 pipsSmile_05 With low volatility it acts like a scalper (with high accuracy)! It would be nice if from FX Splitter could be created some type of scalper with acceptable stop loss values and decreasing the maximum number of trade levels (and some filters to avoid trades in high volatility market conditions)

Вложения:

• Fx Splitter.png
      Fx Splitter.png
      Размер файла:
      142,5 КБ
      Просмотров:
    loopsider нравится это.
  9. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I am carefully reading the manual and the add on for the new versions and i see that the new logic in closing the invidual trades introduced in version 5 is Close type=4 wich now is the default. The PDf about ver 5 after that say that "In order to restore the previous logic (always the order with the best price is closed), select CloseType = 3."
    But in the PDF manual i read:
    "CloseType: Select a type of logic for closing individual trades in the basket, when a signal occurs. When CloseType = 1, the trade with the worst price will be closed; 2, the trade with the best price will be closed; 3, no trades will be closed."
    So, close type=3 should indicate to the EA that no trades must be closed not the trade with the best price, right?
    To recap, closetype=1 should close the trade with the worst price; Closetype=2 should close the trade with the worst price; Closetype=3 no trade should be closed; Closetype=4 should use the new logic, right?

10. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    The was a misprint in the text about new logic.

CloseType = 1, the trade with the worst price will be closed;
    CloseType = 2, the trade with the best price will be closed;
    CloseType = 3, no trades will be closed.
    CloseType = 4, new logic (a variation of CloseType =2)

FX01 нравится это.
  11. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Attached my Tick data Back test performed with Tick Data Suite, Dukascopy tick data and spread 2 pips: GBPUSD M2 medium risk. The results are very good

Вложения:

12. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I have some questions about the logic of the EA:
    1) The close type determin what trade will be closed, if the trade with the worst price or the trade with the better price, but what about the other trades of the basket? when they will be closed? Only if they reach the take profit level (or the breakeven value, if used, after the basket has reached the level of trades indicated by the user)?
    2)What is the difference between "Take profit" and "Take profit per lot"? they refer both to to the whole basket?
    3) The "Delay" setting means that the bigger the value u choose, the less the EA trades, because filter out the trades, but in the meantime FX Splitter will open the trades at better levels, and so will be more safe?
    4)Is possible to change the settings (changing Lot multiplier, Nlevels Max, Delay values, close type or other) while FX Splitter has already some trades open or not? Will the Ea with the new setting take care of the trades opened with the previous settings? Is possible to close manually a basket f trades, or FX Splitter will open them again immediately after manually closed?

Thanks in advance

13. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    1. When the next time slot occurs, EA can A) close one order, B) open one (sometimes two) orders, C) do nothing. EA closes the whole basket when the Basket Take Profit level is reached.
    2. Two different logics of determination of Basket Take Profit
    3. Delay is some fine-tuning of the logic; it does not have big effect on trading.
    4. You can change settings, if there are not too many open orders. Better not close orders manually since it disturbs EA trading.

14. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    In my first 7 days trading with FX Splitter i had very good results and almost already earned the amount i have payed the EA. Of course i was helped by the moderate volatiltity of these days

Вложения:

• EU + GU M2.png
      EU + GU M2.png
      Размер файла:
      145,8 КБ
      Просмотров:
    • GU + EU M4.png
      GU + EU M4.png
      Размер файла:
      162 КБ
      Просмотров:
    loopsider нравится это.
  15. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Right know i have noted that for a my mistake i have loaded on my EUUSD chart the M2 medium risk setting from the old EA and not the new one. Now i have 6 buy trades open on my chart. Can i right now change the setting with the new one for version 5 of he EA and the new seting will take acre of these trades, or is better i wait the basket is closed by the EA?

16. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Yes, you can. You can check that EA recognized the open trades by the number of open trades in information box of EA.

17. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Many thanks, i have updated the setting and the ea recognized the tradesSmile_14

loopsider нравится это.
  18. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    GBPUSD M2 medium risk is a pipmachine! Is incredible.Smile_05 I am in good gain also with EURUSD M4 low risk, but i am not so confortable for this, since it has Mindistpips of only 2 pips so it can open multiple trade very close each other. I have made a long time BT with tick data and it looks safe (from 2007 with very big movements of EURUSD it had an acceptable DD value and no MC, thanks also to the s/l). There are some other settings for EURUSD M4 with a bigger distance between trades? Unfortunately the BT are very slow due to Mcqullock so i will need months to find by myself some alternative settings. If not i will use for EU EURUSD M2. Thanks in advance

19. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    You have all the sets which are available. Better use M2 set as it uses the new definition of Trend in 5.x.x version.
    Unfortunately, mqllock slows down EAs quite a low; there is nothing to do with it.

20. FX01

FX01 Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Many thanks. I will run EURUSD and GBPUSD M2 medium risk both on my first account. My BT from beginning 2009 showed a very nice equity curve (i will only check if the results could be similar by slightly reducing the lotmultiplier value by my BT (also if it will need time). Please, since i woud like to run also a 3rd pair on my second account, could you suggest me from your experience (by forward and backtest) what is the better pair to trade after EURUSD and GBPUSD and with what setting?

Поделиться этой страницей