Тема в разделе "FX Splitter EA_eng", создана пользователем Dmitri, 7 Декабрь 2013.
Updated sets W10
Can you please give us your opinions / experience on use of Trend type 1 v Trend type 2 on Splitter
I have found through Live usage and also optimisation on backtesting that Type1 is safer with less drawdown, but also less profitable.
Pairs like GBPCAD and AUDUSD appear to be significantly safer using Trend_Type1.
BellDuke's sets all use Trend_type2 I believe and I assume that has been the best optimised setting for the broker they have been tested on.
Welcome your views
Also can we have Max_DD and MaxDD% on Splitter with next upgrade ...makes consistent with the other EAs
That's right, Type_1 more safer, Type_2 more profitable. I was looking for the best option for different pairs.
Thank you Bellduke.
Of course the Close_Type is also a factor which can change the "trend_type" optimisation results significantly
Yes, we'll do it. There have been already requests from other users.
[引用= "bellduke、ポスト：12818、メンバー：2"]更新セットW10 [/ QUOTE]
It is In No set of EUR/USD.
Do you that it does not recommend the trade of EUR/USD?
Yes, we don't trade EURUSD
New in version 6.0.2:
1. New safety feature MaxDD_Email is introduced. EA can now monitor the drawdown and alert the user by e-mail if the dangerous level of drawdown is reached. The e-mail notification should be set up in your MT terminal for this feature of EA to function properly.
MaxDD_Email – the level of drawdown on the current symbol and magic, in % of the account balance, at which the alert e-mail will be sent to the user. For example, with MaxDD_Email = 20, the alert email will be sent when the drawdown reaches 20%. If 0, the feature is switched off.
2. New safety feature MaxDD is introduced, which sets up the maximal allowed drawdown on the current pair and magic. If the maximal allowed drawdown is reached, EA will close all orders (or, alternatively, set up the full lock) and stop trading.
MaxDD -- Maximal open drawdown allowed for trading, in units of the account currency. If the open drawdown on the current pair and magic becomes equal or greater than MaxDD the trading will be stopped with loss. If MaxDD is set to 0, this option is disabled.
MaxDDPerCent -- The same as MaxDD, but in percents of the account balance. E.g., if MaxDDPerCent =30, the trading will be stopped when the drawdown exceeds 30% of your account balance. If MaxDDPerCent is set to 0, this option is disabled.
UseLock (TRUE/FALSE) -- With UseLock = TRUE, when the maximal drawdown is reached, EA will place the full lock, remove all stop-losses and take-profit, and then stop trading. With UseLock = FALSE, EA will close all open orders and stop trading for FreezeAfterLossHours hours.
FreezeAfterLossHours – freezing time (in hours) after the emergency closure of all orders.
3. The possibility to setup a detailed time schedule for opening of new baskets is introduced.
TradeMon (TRUE/FALSE) – allow new baskets on Mondays.
TimeStartMon – begin of trading session on Mondays.
TimeEndMon– end of trading session on Mondays.
etc for all other days of the week.
4. We added a custom optimization parameter that appears during the optimization of settings of EA in the strategy tester of MT. This custom parameter is the so-called recovery factor, defined as the ratio: Recovery factor = Profit/Max.Drawdown. This feature is of great help for those users who develop their own settings for FxSplitter.
5. We added a graphical representation of the breakeven level of the basket on the chart. If BreakEven is active (CloseBE_AutoLevel is nonzero and the number of grid orders is greater or equal CloseBE_AutoLevel), the take-profit level of the basket is shown on the chart. The color of the line is given by colBE for the breakeven level and colTP for the take-profit level.
6. BuySell is introduced instead of Flag_Stop. BuySell is a switch with 4 positions: BuyAndSell, BuyOnly, SellOnly, No. This switch blocks opening new baskets. BuyAndSell - buy and sell baskets is allowed, BuyOnly – only buy is allowed, SellOnly - only sell is allowed, No - no new baskets will be opened.
New version will take over all opened orders. You can just remove the previous version from the chart and attach the new version. If you use custom settings, make sure to load the same settings into the new version.
Please update your EA within 4 weeks, as the old version will be expire after that.
Updated sets W11 Kit_1
10K combine with others
Updated sets W11 Kit_2
10K combine with others
Can you use Kit 1 currencies with combinations with Kit2 ? What is the difference? From my perspective you can combine no more than 3 pairs for 10 000 $ deposit (with max 15% DD - is it true?)
A lot of guys in Russian branch use kit1+kit2 with success, including me (I removed NZD/USD pair and included EURCAD) , usually that works good, but you have to look after you EA from time to time to avoid simultaneous drawdown in correlative pairs and (or) get ready for more significant drawdown than 15% ( you should be ready for significant drawdown any time since you work with a Martingale system). P.S. MM has to be changed to 10k where less (8k I.e) and left unchanged where more (12k) ; good conservative results are from MM 20k ( just kit1+kit2) with human supervision . Of course, such combination gives you a better performance, than kit 1 or kit 2 by itself.
which pair do you use? no more than 3?
I run with 10 000$ and for now i started only with AUD/CAD and NZD/USD
Actually six pairs, I don't like NZD/USD. With your kit you are going get 1-1.5% monthly with implied risk, especially form NZD/USD, but it's a my opinion only.
6 pairs? Isn't too much? I see 3 pairs running on this account which earns ~4-5% profit per month - stable and good results: Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
That's right, but depends on a start time and the performance actually not always as a good and as a stable. Anyway, the EA is great and sets are great as well. As you nay knew, there were kit3 and kit4 sets, had been stable for a some (relatively long) time. Memento more.
I see stable results of the three pairs : Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
all the pairs are Kit 1 . Not sure what is the difference between pairs. I saw that some of Kits has more profit but high risk. Kit 1 has stable profit (about 4-5% per month with 15% max DD, which is more than good).
What do you mean in the past - there are some periods of total loss, or..?
Also GBP/CHF pair - on 15th of January Swiss bank removed the "locked" level of swiss franc and the pair got a big drop.. I see in the results on this date that there were not big disaster also in this period?
I meant that a couple years ago we used to have four sets kit1 - kit4 with stable results First yen pairs were removed from anywere, then kit3 down, kit2 was saved manually (just recovered thanks God and Bellduke) . Nothing is good and stable now: just look at the crowd : they do not trade EUR at all three days in a row just beacause pf Draghi's empty words , awaiting devil knows what sentiments from an upcoming FOMC report. You asked who trades more then 3 pairs, I told you - there are many such users, and tried yo explain you why. You can use the kit1 only if you want to , but nobody guarantees you 4-5% monthly, sometimes you will get 1-2 perc only with actually the same risk of a total loss (there is no such things as "period of total loss", it just a second and the end ). You can even use the only one the most "good and stable" (so far so good) pair and lose all then , somebody will use 10 pairs and will double his account the same time. So. what, can ask you. The thing is to use all your resources, including you and your personal control (manual start/stop and a manual trading sometimes) trying to achieve the best return/risk ratio, that is it and nothing more. Trying to find , we love supreme. That's it!
Do you set the EA to work on H1 chart?