Тема в разделе "StrikeFx_eng", создана пользователем loopsider, 30 Январь 2015.
Different brokers have different price feed and spreads; trading is never exactly the same.
i have order buy USDCAD at 02.03.2016 20:01 and im still lvl 1 until this moment. i didn't get the first trade because of my cc setting. now its over 100 pip and no lvl 2 trade and checked the log no error there and only get modify order.
Post the screenshot of the EA.
I see no problems, it should be OK. You may remove EA from the chart and then attach again, to make sure.
how to set the tp for the basket?
dssfs : do not set manually TP or change other significant values.
Run the provided set files. Do not change them is my advice. The Ea computes itself what is best in the market situation.
i agree to loopsider : Your screen shot looks o.k.
in TT there is TakeProfitAll which can be set. the problem is i have audnzd lvl 7 now in si 3k myfxbook account it closed but because my broker is different it didn't hit for me because of the spread. so with option like TakeProfitAll i can lower the TP.
You can change the exit level by varying the parameter Exit. But you cannot set the takeprofit of the basket in points.
what the value range of Exit parameter for lower TP can be. im asking because the optimized backtest with mql lock is very slow.
You can decrease Exit by 10% as compared to sets value. But it won't change much your backtest results.
i have the audcad orders same as in SI set. the problem is it keep changing the TP. we had a plus trade and the ea changed the TP and now we back in negative. is there anyway to make the TP fixed
EA keeps TP at breakeven + 2 pips or better.
We are glad to announce the new version of the Strike Fx Expert Advisor, version 5.3. We significantly extended the previous version of the EA by adding many new features. These features make trading with Strike Fx more flexible and reliable. New EA can also work with manually opened orders and orders opened by other EAs. It can also be used for resolving the so-called “locked” positions, where both buy and sell orders are present.
Main new features of version 5.3:
1. New feature of Rally Block is added. The idea of Rally Block is the following. When EA detects a market rally, it blocks all trading on this pair until the rally is over. For the detection of rally, EA uses two signals: (i) the close price of the bar is outside of the pre-defined price channel and (ii) the ADX indicator on the last closed bar is larger than the prescribed level. Rally block becomes active only if the number of opened orders is larger than the prescribed minimal number.
Rally Block Parameters:
UseRB – enable Rally Block feature.
NLevelsRB – the minimal number of orders in the basket for Rally Block to be active.
CHWidthRB – the width of the trading channel, outside of which Rally Block is active. If 0, disabled.
UseADXRB – use ADX indicator for Rally Block.
ADX_Period – period of ADX indicator.
ADX_Level – level of ADX indicator, above which Rally Block is active.
2. We introduced two different signals for the first order of the basket. With SignalType = 1, the first order of the basket is placed when the price moves outside of the trading channel (as in the previous versions of Strike Fx). With SignalType = 2, the first order of the basket is placed when the price returns in the trading channel (more conservative trading).
3. We introduced the news filter based on the news indicator FFCAL. (The news indicator FFCAL should be placed in the Indicator folder of MT4 terminal for the news filter to be operational!) The news filter blocks new orders (only the first orders of the basket or any new orders, depending on settings) in the predefined interval before and after important news. FFCAL filter parameters: UseNewsFilter – enable news filter.
4. The risk divider setting is added (RiskDivider). With enabled AutoMM, the initial lot is calculated as
Initial lot size = LotSize *(баланс счета)/AutoMMEquity/RiskDivider
New version is fully compatible with the previous version. This means that you can just remove the previous version from the chart and attach the new version. All trades opened by the old version will be recognized by the new version. If you use custom settings, make sure to load the same settings into the new version.
Please update your EA within 4 weeks as the old version will be expire after that.
Dimitry how to switch to the AccountName activation method?
Thanks for the new version. Any guidance on using the EA to "resolve so-called locked positions "
We are glad to announce the professional edition of our StrikeFx EA with a new activation scheme. The activation of this version of EA will be done by the AccountName of the user in the MT terminal. The professional edition will be distributed only among the users of StrikeFx.
Advantages of the activation scheme by the AccountName:
1. EA can trade on arbitrary number of trading accounts belonging to the same user. It can be used simultaneously on several computers/VPS’s.
2. EA with the AccountName activation consumes much less computer resources (processor time, RAM) than the standard version with the mqllock protection. This is especially important if EA is located on VPS, since the resources of VPS are often very limited.
3. EA does not require any authorization on an external licensing server (which is the case for the mqllock protection) and, therefore, is ensured against technical problems during the authorization process.
4. Backtesting of the EA with the AccountName activation is hundreds times faster than that for the mqllock-protected EA. With the professional edition, you will be able to develop your own optimal settings for the EA. (Although we still recommend using the presets approved by ARGOLab.)
5. EA with the AccountName activation can be used on the virtual hosting of MetaQuotes, since this EA does require any dll’s.
Different brokers often register users in different ways, so the AccountName of the same person with different brokers can differ. Because of this, we provide a possibility to include up to 5 different variants of the AccountName in one EA.
Now, what exactly is the AccountName and how to find it? It is sufficient to look into the Navigator window of your terminal.
On the above picture, the AccountName of the user is Ivan Grozny.
The price of the professional edition of StrikeFx with the activation by the AccountName for the users of StrikeFx is 143$. Payment by a direct transfer to Webmoney/skrill/paypal. Payment details at the request in support.
This feature is presently available in the version with AccountName protection. We are now preparing recommendations and demonstrations of how to work with locks.
"what is your setting in AUDUSD ?
do you run it on 1h or m30 charrt?"
I use b5 set Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
For the news filter feature, how does the "OffsetHours" setting work? Should this be set to the GMT offset of our broker?
It's not clear what "additional offset of the news indicator" means in News_5.3 ENG.pdf.