StrikeFx: Users questions and discussion

Тема в разделе "StrikeFx_eng", создана пользователем loopsider, 30 Январь 2015.

1. dssfsf

dssfsf Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    yes

2. loopsider

loopsider Эксперт Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Well, you must be doing something wrong, I don't know what.

I can suggest the following. Open a demo account, send to support AccountName, login, password, and .srv file of the server (from config subfolder). We will add the AccountName to the EA and check backtesting on this demo account.

3. dssfsf

dssfsf Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    i did as per your suggestion and sent an email to ea.strikefx email address.

4. HansO

HansO Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I have noticed, when ArgoCopierMaster is copying trades from StrikeFx, those trades does not show up in in the StrikeFx Control Center. That could prevent the StrikeFx trades to behave as intended, right?
    Current versions: StrikeFX 5.4 accname Control Center and ArgoCopierMaster v 2.0

Regards
    HansO

5. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I do not understand you. ArgoCopier copies trades to ANOTHER account. What happens on another account is of no concern for the Control Center on master account.

6. HansO

HansO Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    ArgoCopier is interfering with StrikeFx Control Center. Copied trades are active at minimum 2 places at the same time, on the StrikeFx account and the copy on another account. So far so good. But if you go to the StrikeFx Control Center, no information is displayed from that active currency pair in action and when the trade closes, the result does not display in the Control Center history. The balance for the StrikeFx account is updated as expected.

7. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I still do not understand you. You try to run Control Center on the slave account? In that case, of course it shows you nothing, as there is no StrikeFx EA to control.

8. HansO

HansO Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    StrikeFx Control Center is of course running only on the master account. Status of currency pairs trading on StrikeFx account are displayed in the Control Center. That is the normal situation. When I implemented ArgoCopierMaster to the StrikeFx account, then the Control Center was missing those master trades involved in the copy process. The slave account has nothing to do with this problem. To put it another way, if I decide to copy all currency pairs from the master account, then the Control Center on the master account would be empty, showing absolutely nothing.

9. HansO

HansO Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    The situation with the Control Center looks better today, maybe because I had no open positions during the weekend. Current version of ArgoCopier is 2.0 and my StrikeFx master account has been running this new version for only 1 week. I will watch the Control Center closely the coming days.

bellduke нравится это.
  10. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    It cannot be. ArgoCopierMaster just broadcasts the information, it does not influence anything.

11. James Robertson

James Robertson Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Hey
    Are there any monitoring accounts that are still updating? Those on the performance page of the EA site and the forward test thread of the forum have all stopped?
    Thanks
    James

12. HansO

HansO Знаток Аргонавт

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hi James,
    You are welcome to monitor my StrikeFx EA: Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
    The potensial of the EA shows at July 20th. I watched it live, very interesting how it worked. A sell basket position changed the take profit level several until the trades finaly closed and the EA tok the profit. After that event I lowered the risk, initial lot size is now 0,05.
    Regards
    HansO

13. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    We'll really have to renew monitorings, thanks.

James Robertson и Сергей Иванов нравится это.
  14. Dmitri

Dmitri Бывалый Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок

Сергей Иванов и James Robertson нравится это.
  15. James Robertson

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Thanks!
    "Striker FX Mt4...84" Which sets are these?

16. Dmitri

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Sets m2
    I have down MT4 terminal. After the restart I did not set up MM.

James Robertson нравится это.
  17. Dmitri

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Dear User,

We are glad to announce the new version of the Strike Fx Expert Advisor, version 6.1. In this update we reworked and extended the RallyBlock feature introduced in version 5. The updated logic is called RallyHedge. It regulates the behavior of the EA during periods of price rally on the market. RallyHedge not only blocks (or reduces the volume) of new orders against the rally direction, but also opens hedging orders in the direction of the rally.

New settings in version 6.1:

Rally hedge parameters:

UseRH (TRUE/FALSE) – enable Rally hedge feature.
    LevelRH – minimal number of grid orders for Rally hedge to be active.
    EntryRH – minimal deviation of the close price of the last bar from the central line of the channel for opening the hedge order.
    ExitRH – deviation of the close price of the last bar from the central line of the channel for closing the hedge order.
    LotHedgeRH – lot multiplicator for the hedge order (LotHedgeRH = 1 corresponds to the full 100% hedging of the grid, LotHedgeRH = 0.5 corresponds to the 50% hedge, etc).
    LotMultRH – lot multiplicator for the main grid, to be used instead of LotMult while the hedge order is open. If LotMultRH = 0, then the main grid is blocked while the hedge order is open.
    ClosedDDLogicRH – switches the logic of handing the closed profit/loss of the hedging orders:
    А) ClosedDDLogic = 0: no handling,
    Б) ClosedDDLogic = 1: if the hedging order is closed with a loss, no handling; is the hedging order is closed with a profit, use this profit to close the main grid in BEpips pt,
    В) ClosedDDLogic = 1: use the profit/loss of closed hede orders in order to close the main grid in BEpips pt.
    TPRH – take-profit of the hedge orders. If a hedge order is closed by the take-profit and the condition of rally hedge is still fulfilled, a new hedge order will be opened.
    BEpipsRH – feature that allows to use the profit of the hedge order in order to compensate the drawdown of the furthermost grid order. If the sum of the profit of the hedge order and the drawdown of the furthermost grid order is greater than BEpipsRH, both of them are closed. If after that and the condition of rally hedge is still fulfilled, a new hedge order will be opened. In order to switch off this feature, set a large value to BEpipsRH (e.g., BEpipsRH = 1000).

New version is fully compatible with the previous version. This means that you can just remove the previous version from the chart and attach the new version. All trades opened by the old version will be recognized by the new version. If you use custom settings, make sure to load the same settings into the new version.

Please update your EA within 4 weeks as the old version will be expire after that.

Yours sincerely,
    ARGOLab Team

James Robertson нравится это.
  18. James Robertson

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Today an error on the vps: “StrikeFX rev10 has expired” I am using 6.10.
    Is there a later version?

19. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    No. It should work now.

Поделиться этой страницей