EA Easy Walker Fx: Discussion

Тема в разделе "Easy Walker Fx_eng", создана пользователем Dmitri, 12 Март 2014.

1. loopsider

loopsider Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    We might do new sets for EW but there will be no major updates of EA.
    What useful experience we got we tried to channel into EasyArgoScalper. I think it has a lot of potential, the question is how to realize it.

There is also Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок
    upload_2017-8-23_11-24-1.png

PreciseTrader нравится это.
  2. _eop

_eop Интересующийся - ARGOLab.net -

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Thanks very much for the details, appreciate it. I have seen forexgermany's account, 3.5% a month on average is probably not what we should be setting our goals for, but still steady and respectable.
    I see your point regarding no further advances in EW, good to know, my thought though was that both EW and EAS have made dramatic losses over the last month, your 1546559 account being a rare exception - not a single stop loss in the last two months. This is huge as practically all losses for example on my EW and EAS accounts are made of stop losses, if we manage to exclude them the gains will be massive. That's why I thought that you maybe developing a technique to avoid stop losses as your results in that respect are very impressive.

Последнее редактирование: 24 Август 2017
  3. loopsider

loopsider Бывалый Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I would be happy for more monitorings with 3.5% per month and no drawdown to speak of.

There is no way to avoid stop losses, unfortunately -- except not to trade. Sometimes one may have luck of not trading at the right moment because of high spread, vps down, EA blocked manually, etc. But eventually one does hit stoplosses. The goal is to earn more during the "white" periods when EA trades every day and brings almost 100% profits and not loose too much during the stagnation periods. ActiveMM helps with this.

4. _eop

_eop Интересующийся - ARGOLab.net -

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    This idea is on top of everyone's mind, I absolutely agree. However let's check quickly what we've achieved with EAS - it was released to public on 14/05/17 at the very end of a hard period, since that it enjoyed roughly 2 months of excellent results, I think this wave was very typical, these are the results:
    Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок - made 4% profit in that period
    Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок - made -18% profit in that period
    Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок - made -64% profit in that period
    Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра ссылок - made 9% profit in that period

A short but sharp period of stop losses in the end rendered the gains irrelevant. That's the reality. I'll share lessons I learned if I manage to make substantially better results than others by the end of the year.

loopsider нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей

translate