Questions from users

Тема в разделе "Forex Warrior EA_eng", создана пользователем martinsta, 16 Декабрь 2013.

1. loopsider

loopsider Эксперт Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Swaps are set up by your broker. It is the price you pay to keep your position open. There should be a table with swaps for different currency pairs and different directions (buy/sell). In some cases, swaps are positive.

2. Gabriel lucian

Gabriel lucian Интересующийся

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Yes I know what is swap points, the only problem is that forex warrior source code is not able to deal with it to close in profit including negative position of lots, so my question is if you can add/modify the EA by adding this function? Please have a look at this EA called TradeVirtual Pad which is able to manage negativ position of lots, in my case all I want is to improve further forex warrior becouse is still the best, do you think is so hard to code a new line of code to EA for this option? For exemple add function like // do not close position in red just when is in profit or recover negativ position on the next lot etc, you konw it is possible, it will make this great EA even much more profitable.Thanks

3. Gabriel lucian

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    The main problem now is some grid lots it will close on target take profit but the entire basket is still on minus because of negative swaps like usdjpy when is opened on buy and it will bring down my balance because of daily big swaps points that I pay, so the only solution is to re-write the code as a update to fix this problem

4. Gabriel lucian

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Also I wiil like to know if you can write for me forex warrior ea to work on metatrader 5?
    Thanks

5. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Forex Warrior closes baskets in two ways:
    A) by the hard take profit specified in the settings. In this case, it can close baskets with a loss.
    B) by breakeven + BEpips pt (if CloseBE_AutoLevel > 0 and number of basket orders > CloseBE_AutoLevel). In this case, EA calculates the breakeven price taking into account swaps. So, for BEpips >0, EA always closes basket with profit in this regime.

No

6. Gabriel lucian

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Hi,
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    After the recent metatrader4 platform update from 10 september 2019 my forex warrior makes a message error in journal it says : not initialising string what is wrong? it nees to correct any errors or re-compile? please look at the photo file

Вложения:

• string.PNG
      string.PNG
      Размер файла:
      53,7 КБ
      Просмотров:
  7. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Current version is 9.0.2p, not 7.0.0p.
    It works OK for me
    upload_2019-9-12_16-17-35.png

8. Gabriel lucian

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Я на Forex с:
    Yes, I know the last version of FW 9.0.2 but I prefer the old one, like 7.0 but now I have this problem with errors of string not initialising and I need someone to find a solution, now I am using the version FW 4.0 and is working perfectly and the best, there is no need for last version, I need just a coder to fix it, look how nice is version 4.0 it has less features than version 9.0.2 but is lighter

Вложения:

• fw 4.0.PNG
      fw 4.0.PNG
      Размер файла:
      117,7 КБ
      Просмотров:
  9. loopsider

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    You cannot, unfortunately. Only the latest version is supported.

Поделиться этой страницей